Heavy Duty Rope Cargo Nets
EMERGCO heavy duty helicopter underslung cargo nets have been designed with 20+ years of experience to ensure they are the most durable, long-lasting helicopter cargo nets available. Produced with industry-leading focus on quality, with proper care our nets will provide many years of service and be the most cost effective and reliable solution over the operational life of the net.
Our heavy duty underslung helicopter cargo nets are 8-sided, and vary in size from 16 ft X 16 ft to 24 ft X 24 ft depending on the specific model chosen. Nets come with a rugged vinyl stow bag and are backed by the same aviation liability insurance policy that covers all EMERGCO gear. Heavy duty nets can also be repaired by Emergco, allowing users to extend the life of their nets at low cost.
Available in standard WLL’s of 3,000 lb (1,360 kg) and 6,000 lb (2,720 kg). Heavier WLL's also available.
Double-locking safety snap hooks ensure loads are secure and reduce maintenance.
Our soft but highly durable rope netting lays flat for ease of loading and minimum stowage size.
- 8-sided octagonal construction allows for maximum loading
- Standard lifting lanyard length 1/3” of net size
- Square nets also available
- All EMERGCO gear covered by aviation liability insurance
MATERIALS & FIXTURES
- Premium double-acting snap hooks stay safely attached and avoid bent keepers
- 5/8” pear ring and lifting lanyard thimbles
- Coated polyester-composite mesh & rim rope for superior abrasion resistance and long-life
- 12-strand 24-carrier hollow-braid polyester lifting lanyards
- 6” mesh standard, other sizes available
- Urethane coating for abrasion and UV protection
|Part Number||Working Load Limit|
|Dimensions||Mesh Size||Mesh Rope|
|Rim Rope |
|CNR-16-8-030||3,500 / 1,585||16′ x 16′||6″||9/32″||7/16″||27||12|
|CNR-18-8-030||3,500 / 1,585||18′ x 18′||6″||9/32″||7/16″||32||15|
|CNR-20-8-030||3,500 / 1,585||20′ x 20′||6″||9/32″||7/16″||38||17|
|CNR-16-8-060||6,000 / 2,722||16′ x 16′||6″||5/16″||1/2″||32||15|
|CNR-18-8-060||6,000 / 2,722||18′ x 18′||6″||5/16″||1/2″||46||21|
|CNR-20-8-060||6,000 / 2,722||20′ x 20′||6″||5/16″||1/2″||52||24|
|CNR-24-8-060||6,000 / 2,722||24′ x 24′||6″||5/16″||1/2″||65||29|