Pre-Mesh Cargo Nets
EMERGCO heavy duty cargo nets have been designed with 20+ years of experience to ensure they are the most durable, long-lasting helicopter cargo nets available. Produced with industry-leading focus on quality, EMERGCO standard-duty 1500 and 3000 lb. WLL helicopter underslung cargo nets are constructed of a dyed black protective coated twisted nylon yarn – a very durable and abrasion resistant product compared to other pre-mesh nets. 3000 lb nets come with additional cross-ropes for increased load capacity. All nets have the option of an additional high-visibility center panel for extra protection and reference when centering load, and come with a heavy duty vinyl stow bag.
Note: To achieve the 3000 lb. WLL the load has to be centered over the intersection of the X-ropes.
Standard-duty pre-mesh net offers lightweight portability at low cost.
Available WLL’s: 1,500 lb (680 kg) and 3,000 lb (1,360 kg), standard sizes from 12' x 12' to 18' x 18'.
Double-locking safety snap hooks ensure loads are secure and reduce maintenance.
- 8-sided octagonal construction allows for maximum loading
- Square nets also available
- Standard lifting lanyard length 1/3” of net size
- All EMERGCO gear covered by aviation liability insurance
Materials & Fixtures
- Premium double-acting snap hooks stay safely attached and avoid bent keepers
- 5/8” pear ring and lifting lanyard thimbles
- 1/2” Hollow braid polypropylene rim rope & cross ropes (3000 lb)
- Black twisted nylon yarn with protective coating for superior abrasion resistance
- 2” mesh size
- Optional high-visibility center mesh panel for extra protection and reference for positioning load
|Part Number||Working Load Limit|
|Dimensions||Mesh Size||Rim Rope |
|CNM-12-8-015||1,500 / 680||12′ x 12′||2″||1/2″||17||7.7|
|CNM-14-8-015||1,500 / 680||14′ x 14′||2″||1/2″||20||9|
|CNM-16-8-015||1,500 / 680||16′ x 16′||2″||1/2″||26||11.8|
|CNM-18-8-015||1,500 / 680||18′ x 18′||2″||1/2″||30||13.6|
|CNM-14-8-030||3,000 / 1,360||14′ x 14′||2″||1/2″||21||9.5|
|CNM-16-8-030||3,000 / 1,360||16′ x 16′||2″||1/2″||27||12.2|
|CNM-18-8-030||3,000 / 1,360||18′ x 18′||2″||1/2″||32||14.5|