MS SERIES HELICOPTER REMOTE HOOKS
The MS Series of remote cargo hooks by Mechanical Specialties is designed for maximum reliability, durability, and everyday use to ensure minimal down-time for the operator. MS cargo hooks have proven to be some of the most robust external load products being used in long line operations around the world.
The rugged construction, low maintenance, and compact size of these hooks make them an ideal remote cargo hook for all helicopter weight classes.
The MS-301 has an extended frame cage to protect the cargo hook’s load beam while conducting longline operations in broken or rocky terrain.
WLL’s of 3,000 lb (1,360 kg), 6,000 lb (2,720 kg), 9,000 lb (4,080 kg), and 12,000 lb (5,440 kg)
Premium Quality Construction
Rugged construction and extended cage ensures your long-term investment is protected.
Choice of Electrical
Hooks can be configured with a variety of electrical connectors as specified by the user.
- Pull-tested to five times rated capacity with no signs of fatigue or failure
- Large throat allows easy loading of sling loads by ground crews
- Available in double-hook configuration
MATERIALS & FIXTURES
- Hook constructed of aircraft grade components and materials
- Wired with Cabtire electrical cable secured to the cargo hook guard
- Heavy duty cage powder coated for durability
- Field-replaceable urethane bumper for protecting hook load beam
|Part Number||Working Load Limit||Guard Diameter||Height||Weight|
|Pull Tested to|
|MS-301||3,000||12″||10″||15 / 7||24 – 28||10||15,000 / 6,804|
|MS-601||6,000||14.5″||13″||29 / 13||24 – 28||14||30,000 / 13,608|
|MS-901||9,000||14.5″||13″||38 / 17||24 – 28||14||45,000 / 20,412|
|MS-1201||12,000||16″||15″||52 / 23||24 – 28||14||60,000 / 27,216|