Child Rescue Harness
Emergco’s Child Rescue Harness builds on our extensive history of building the finest quality rescue equipment on the market. The Child Rescue Harness can be used for helicopter rescue (hoist or fixed line Human External Cargo) or ground-based rescue with the included quick-attach points and handles.
The Child Rescue Harness is built to be a compact, lightweight solution for child rescue. It includes an internal restraint harness and arm strap, as well as an adjustable lateral head support. If quick access to the victim’s head is required, a quick-open zipper window allows direct access for the rescuer in seconds, while a full-length waterproof zipper allows easy loading/unloading.
- Folding, lightweight design is the latest generation of specialized equipment for child rescue
- Adjustable 3-point securement straps and lateral head support
- Multiple lifting points and handles for use with in helicopter or ground-based rescue
- In use with fire and rescue agencies globally
- Quick zipper panel for easy access to patient’s head area
Materials & Fixtures
- All adjusting and connector hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- MIL-W-4088 nylon webbing main load-bearing straps
- Water resistant high-visibility yellow 1000 Denier Cordura construction with SOLAS reflective
- Full length protective cover with clear head section and waterproof zipper
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Max Rated Load: 450 lbs (205 kg)
- Service life: Up to 10 years from manufacture date.
|Component||Description||Material||Minimum Break Strength|
|Fabric Cover||High Visibility Yellow Top Cover||1000 denier Cordura®||N/A|
|Laminated Black Bottom Cover||Closed-cell foam laminated between 2 layers of 1000 denier Cordura®||N/A|
|Main Load-Bearing Straps||Webbing||MIL-W-4088 Nylon Webbing||5,000 lbs (2,270 kg)|
|D-Rings||1 per side||Stainless Steel||8,000 lb (3,636 kg)|
|MAX RATED LOAD FOR CHILD RESCUE HARNESS IS 450 lbs (205 kg)|